A Watermelon Strawberry Slushie is the ultimate refreshing treat!
Too hot to cook? Try this wonderfully refreshing Watermelon Strawberry Slushie. This icy treat whips up in a moment in a high-speed blender. No cooking required! There’s something magical about the combination of berries, fresh mint, and limes. It shrieks “summer” plus it’s deliciously healthy, sweetened with just a drop of date or maple syrup.
Why we love this Slushie!
- full of citrulline and lycopene
- low calorie
- a super simple summery recipe!
What can I substitute?
- use any frozen fruit your heart desires, peaches, pineapple, or any type of berry will work
- switch up the sweetener if you wish, date or maple syrup, or honey if you’re not a vegan.
How do I make it?
- Just pop all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and BLITZ.
- Top with a tablespoon or two of sparkling water, this is important as it gives the slushie a deliciously smooth finish.
What equipment do I need to make a Watermelon Strawberry Slushie?
PIN IT FOR LATER!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, take a picture and tag it #the_well_fed_yogi on Instagram! I hope you LOVE this!!Print
Watermelon, Strawberry Slushie!
The MOST refreshing hot weather drink!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: beverage
- Method: blender
- Diet: Vegan
2 cups FROZEN watermelon and strawberries
2 tablespoons date or maple syrup
A large handful of fresh mint leaves
Juice of a lime – use 2 limes if you’re looking for more zinginess!
4 tablespoons sparkling water
- Place all the ingredients except the sparkling water in a high speed blender
- Blitz, using the tamper until smooth, pour into glasses
- Top with 2 tablespoons of sparkling water in each glass. Add a mint sprig if desired
Keywords: Watermelon, Strawberry Slushie
Looking for other icy treats? Try this!